With more than 30 years of experience in specialized translation, I undertake to translate texts in the fields of
- law and EU law,
- finance and accounting,
- construction and environment,
- trade and economics,
from English to Hungarian and from Hungarian to English, in full and flexible compliance with my customers’ needs and demands and the stipulated deadlines, on each day of the week.
Having graduated from the (English-Russian) Faculty of Foreign Trade Correspondence of the College of Foreign Trade in 1979, I started my career as a foreign trade correspondent whereby I was actively engaged in translation activities.
I have provided my services to translation companies, and directly to law offices, companies and private individuals since 1992 as a private entrepreneur and since 1995 in the form of a deposit company.
I have great experience in translations, including but not limited to, in the field of:
- law: all kinds of documents, contracts, agreements, legal opinions, legislation and correspondence to be translated for law offices, as well as EU legislation based on the experience obtained during such translation from English to Hungarian for several years;
- finance: annual reports, balance-sheets, income statements, and business plans;
- construction: tenders, plans and reports relating to various construction and environmental (wastewater treatment, sewerage, building construction, recultivation, civil and structural engineering) projects;
- information technology: accounting, manufacturing, bookkeeping, etc. software;
- other fields related to business.
To improve quality and efficiency, I use SDL Trados translation memory software for my translations.